Our Ecommerce Websites
We specialise in ecommerce websites. It’s our thing. We have significant experience in this area and our growing portfolio has earned us the reputation of being experts in this field.
Our ecommerce websites are built on a secure, robust platform that we have developed in-house over a number of years. The system is scalable and modular and is designed to grow with your company, allowing you to add new functions and keep up to date with changing technology.
Our core system provides everything you need to begin selling online.
- A fully editable admin area allowing you to manage all of your content including categories, products, banner images and slideshows
- Stock management down to an attribute (colour and size) level
- Customer tracking facility
- Product zoom feature to magnify images and highlight detail
- Coupon codes to provide customer discounts and incentives
- Related products option (If you’ll like this you’ll love) to increase shopping basket value
- Connection with Google Analytics to monitor web traffic and track conversions
- A suite of order, product and stock reports
- Integration with a number of online payment facilities including PayPal, Sage Pay and Cardsave
Advanced Ecommerce Features
As you build your online presence our advanced features will enable you to manage significant order volume and integrate with other retail channels, providing a full multi-channel retail solution.
Advanced features include:
- Advanced product filtering
- Integration with Amazon, eBay and Facebook to provide a full multi-channel shopping experience
- M-commerce module to allow customers to shop directly from their mobile phones
- Wholesale module to allow you to sell your products to different trade groups
Bespoke Ecommerce Website Design
We believe in fresh, engaging design that encourages shoppers and guides their journey through your website.
We provide two design options, both of which can be applied to our ecommerce websites.
We begin our design process by putting together a detailed brief based on your requirements and those of your customers. This is then used to create a layout that is consistent with your brand, reflects the ethos and identity of your company and provides an inviting and user-friendly shopping experience.
For further details please contact us on 0161 212 1460, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below to go to our contact page.