Calling all retailers.
A series of master classes with input from Mary Portas will be delivered through the National Skills Academy for Retail skills shops over the next few months.
Topics covered are:
- My shop, my future: Building, mobilising and maintaining a vision for your business
- Retail finance and business planning: Understanding the key financial factors driving your business
- Buying for your customer: Buying products to attract and keep customers and deliver profit
- Selling and service skills: Standing out from the crowd with customer service that brings success
- Creating desire: Visual merchandising and the ‘wow’ factor to set your shop apart from the rest
- Marketing for more customers: Spreading the word about your business without spending the earth
- You and your team: Developing both you and your team to create a forward-looking, successful business
“This series of master classes will help you understand what is going on out there and will give you the tools to really help your retail business succeed.” – Mary Portas
Courses cost just £200 + VAT. Find out more and register your interest at www.nsaforretail.com.