This post has now been filled.
We’re currently looking for a Web Developer / Project Assistant to join our team.
Please find the details below. If you are interested in applying, please contact Jenny Hudson in the first instance for a full job description. The email address is info [at] vanillastorm.co.uk.
Website Developer / Project Assistant
Salary £15,000 – £17,000 (depending on experience)
Vanilla Storm is a rapidly growing web design company based in Heaton Chapel, South Manchester (just 8 mins train ride from Manchester Piccadilly). The company is currently seeking a Web Developer / Project Assistant to join their expanding team to support new and existing customers.
Duties will include:
- Update and maintenance of existing clients’ websites.
- Design and development of new websites to meet with W3C and WCAG standards.
- Developing page mock-ups for client review.
- Liaising closely with clients.
- Project administration including answering the telephone, dealing with customer enquiries, writing emails and other correspondence.
- Uploading web pages to the server.
- Maintaining hosting/email accounts.
Closing date for applications: 29 May 2009
Interview Dates: 9 and 10 June 2009
Any queries, please contact Jenny Hudson at info [at] vanillastorm.co.uk or on 0161 282 4525.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you an agency, consultant, recruiter or job bank? If so, please note that we don’t use agencies. At all. Ever. All of our recruitment is done in-house. This won’t be changing. Therefore, we would politely request that you respect this and do not contact us. Not even to ask how things are going or to ask why we don’t use recruitment agencies. Or indeed to tell us that you’re not in fact an agency but a consultant, recruitment architect, or recruitment job facilitator for IT.